School Professionals - Substitute Teaching Positions
- Job posted by TemPositions, School Professionals
420 Lexington Avenue
School Professionals - Education
Pre-K-12th Grade Substitute Teachers, Assistant Teachers, Tutors, Teacher Aides
All 5 boroughs - Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, Staten Island
We are always looking for new substitute teachers! We hire the best of the best. A School Professionals teacher is:
By joining School Professionals, the leading provider of substitute teachers to private/charter schools in NYC, you will be able to take advantage of a flexible per diem schedule as well as gain exposure to many different classroom environments across 400+ schools.
As a substitute teacher, assistant teacher, tutor, or teacher aide with School Professionals, you will be expected to:
- Implement lesson plans in a clear and effective manner
- Maintain a clean, safe, and supportive classroom environment
- Coordinate classroom exercises and activities that engage the students
- Manage daily teaching responsibilities that can include taking attendance, assess student progress, and monitor student arrival/dismissal, lunch/recess.
- Collaborate with school administration and staff in a positive and professional way.
- All applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Experience: At least 6+ months experience (Or completed Student Teaching)
- Background Clearance: NYC Department of Education (DOE) fingerprint clearance, or willingness to be fingerprinted.
School Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job is presented to you by School Professionals, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies, which is a leading provider of substitute, full-time and direct-hire teachers to independent, charter and parochial schools, as well as UPK programs. To learn more about employment opportunities or, visit our website at www.schoolprofessionals.com
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please visit our website, schoolprofessionals.com, and submit your resume by clicking "Looking for Work". Our recruiters will reach out to you within 1-2 business days. If you do not hear from us, please call our office at 212-916-0820 between 9 AM and 5 PM. We will pull up your resume and speak to you about it immediately!