1767 P Street Northwest
District of Columbia
A large non-profit association client of The Choice, Inc. is looking for a temporary-to-hire Research Manager to assist in the organization’s research programmatic activities. This organization focuses on health education policy.
This will consist of helping to develop and administer surveys, analyze institutional data and create descriptive and complex statistical tables.
This role will also provide project management and critical administrative support to research activities.
- Survey design and implementation
- Data preparation and database maintenance
- Data analysis
- Data dissemination
- BA/BS degree related to analytical and research
- A minimum of 5 years of survey design and implementation
- Working knowledge of SQL and SPSS
- Strong written, oral, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Provide attention to detail and meticulous focus on sensitive and time sensitive materials
This opportunity will be 40 hours a week, M – F, located in downtown DC. The organization is metro accessible.
Interested applicants can send their resume directly in response to this posting.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minimum Education Required