Our client, a small association has an immediate opening for a temporary, Executive Operations Manager. This is maternity leave coverage, starting in early September running through mid-late December.
This is a dynamic position that assists with support to the busy President/CEO, as well as manages the day-to-day office operations. The ideal candidate will have experience with both C-level support and Office Management. Must be a self-starter!
- Manage buys schedules and coordinate internal/external meetings.
- Maintain office efficiency.
- Interface with Board Members.
- Manage IT for the office with the outside consultant.
- Develop and manage office budget
- Serve as the office point of contact for open enrollment for benefits
- Write and edit correspondence on behalf of the organization and President/CEO
- Update the website.
- Work in the association’s management system.
- Plan and help organize special events
- Other projects as assigned
- 5 years of Executive support/office management
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to run office and problem solve on own
- Detail oriented
- Experience with an AMS
- MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org