An academic institution in Boston is seeking an experienced and professional Executive Assistant to provide high level support to multiple department heads and other members of the executive team. The position is a fast-paced role that serves as a key member of the team and the incumbent must have a broad range of skills. The ideal candidate is an incredibly professional and driven team player, and is eager to join a mission-driven environment.
- Provide high-level administrative support to multiple department heads.
- Proactively manage multiple calendars, being attentive to priorities and optimal use of time.
- Support contract and finance processes for supported teams.
- Coordinate and arrange all aspects of domestic and international travel.
- Schedule on- and off-site meetings with internal groups and collaborators.
- Manage expense reimbursement requests.
- Create and update reports, presentations and spreadsheets using Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Interact in a professional manner with collaborators and stakeholders.
- Provide back-up coverage to other support staff when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 7+ years in an administrative support role with at least 3 years supporting executives.
- Must be a highly motivated, organized individual who works effectively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to independently drive tasks to completion.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor in a fast-paced environment, seamlessly handling and overcoming scheduling demands/conflicts and simultaneous requests.
- Ability to manage constant changes to calendar and travel arrangements.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships.
- Ability to handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature.
- Ability to analyze problems and recommend solutions in an efficient manner.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.