- Job posted by Cascadia College
Full Time, Exempt
The Admissions Specialist is responsible for developing, planning and implementing Cascadia’s admissions process. Under leadership from the Director of Enrollment Services, and in collaboration with other functional areas of campus, this position is tasked with building relationships and assisting new students through the admissions and orientation process to help to achieve the college’s objective of attracting and retaining a diverse student body.
The successful applicant will have the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
• Two (2) years of experience in recruiting, admissions, marketing, public relations or community relations.
• Strong public speaking and presentation skills, with experience presenting to both to small and large groups.
• Strong interpersonal and intercultural communication skills.
• Demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion in an educational environment.
• Experience with designing and implementing student orientations in person and online.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with students, their parents, and other family members.
• Computer literacy and competency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Experience with Washington State’s computerized Student Management System or PeopleSoft.
• Demonstrated organizational skills, ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to create and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Complete applications must be received by the closing date and time of Monday, September 24, 2018 by 9 am.
For application instructions and to view the complete vacancy announcement/job description, please visit http://www.cascadia.edu/discover/about/jobs/default.aspx.
Cascadia College is an EEO Employer
To Apply, visit:
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To Apply, visit: