466 Geary Street
Are you passionate about supporting social services for local families? Are you experienced in human resources processes?
We are currently in search of a Human Resources Coordinator for a Social Service Organization. The position is based in San Jose, CA. This is a temporary, full-time assignment
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Service Organization
LOCATION: San Jose, CA
POSITION TITLE: Human Resources Coordinator
DURATION: 3-6 months
Is This Your Dream Job? The HR Coordinator will stand in for the HR Manager to support the HR processes of the organization. They will complete onboarding paperwork including background checks, i9 forms and new hire paperwork. You will complete data entry and administrative tasks to maintain the flow of the mission.
Our Ideal Candidate:
· 1-2 years of human resources and/or administration experience
· HS Diploma required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Passionate about serving disenfranchised communities
· Advanced computer skills, including Google Applications, Microsoft Office Suite
· Working knowledge of ADP
· Flexible, friendly personality with strong time-management skills
· Sensitive to child welfare issues and working in a social service environment
How You Will Spend Your Day:
· Reviewing and completing i9 paperwork
· Fulfilling multiple personnel activities including background checks, open enrollment, job descriptions and supporting employees to complete handbooks
· Taking on miscellaneous data entry projects
· Completing various administrative tasks around the office
· Performing various human resources tasks around hiring and onboarding
· Handling employee complaints and resolving concerns
· Perform other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “HR Coordinator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.
Minimum Education Required