- Job posted by Biohabitats
Portland, Oregon location preferred
Denver, Colorado or Santa Fe, New Mexico locations also available
Years of Experience: 5+ years
Compensation Commensurate with Experience
Biohabitats seeks an energetic, self-motivated, detail-oriented team player to lead proposal submissions to a variety of potential clients. The ideal candidate will thrive under tight deadlines while supporting our technical staff in a collaborative environment across multiple bioregional offices. Previous experience leading the submission of proposals is required.
The Proposal Coordinator will lead and manage proposal efforts, coordinate strategy for proposal submission, and outline proposal requirements and deadlines to develop high-quality finished products. They will also work closely with other companies that may be part of a team to compile information required in the pursuit of a proposal. The Proposal Coordinator will oversee final proposal production including content editing, electronic submittals, printing, binding, and delivery of a final product as required by each client.
The Proposal Coordinator will also maintain technical staff resumes and prepare
reports such as forms SF 330 and 254/255. They will also maintain the marketing database to track key information regarding pursuits and monitor on-line procurement sites to identify potential project opportunities. Communication skills, an enthusiasm for collaboration, and a passion for the environment are essential.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role in the A&E industry.
- Prior experience with an RFP/RFQ process including local, state, federal, private, and not-for-profit clients.
- Ability to manage multiple proposals and coordinate deadline requirements across multiple offices.
- Experience with InDesign and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Some travel will be required, including time spent in Baltimore, MD for initial training.
- Strong written, oral, and inter-personal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, or related field.
Competitive salary (commensurate with experience) and attractive benefits package:
- Flexible Leave and Paid Holidays.
- Flexible Work Hours.
- Teleworking Flexibility.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance.
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Employer-Contributed Health Savings Account.
- Retirement Account with Employer Match.
- Quarterly Profit Bonuses.
- Tuition Reimbursement and Continuing Education Support.
- Professional License Reimbursement.
August 30th, 2018
Biohabitats is a purpose driven, performance oriented, and values led organization. We are a Certified B-Corp™ and Just© Organization, meeting the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance. To ensure that you will thrive at Biohabitats, we highly encourage you to review our Mission, Values, and Approach before applying.
Please send the following required documents in .pdf format:
- Cover letter.
Biohabitats is an equal opportunity employer.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, please go to https://www.fitzii.com/apply/34114?s=cl