01-Jun-2019Program Coordinator (Coordinator I)
Harvard Kennedy School
49191BRDuties & ResponsibilitiesPosition summary:
Harvard Kennedy School is looking for a creative, solutions-oriented team player to fill the role of Program Coordinator. Reporting to the Director of Public Leadership Credential, the successful candidate will be part of a strategic project team in the Academic Deans Office to deliver a series of online courses for mid-career professionals. This position is fully benefits eligible term appointment for one year from date of hire. Position responsibilities:
- Organize and implement processes related to application, registration, enrollment, and course delivery.
- Process general, day-to-day financial functions, including: refunds, invoice payments, p-card and touchnet reconciliation, team reimbursements.
- Coordinate quick, clear and effective communication with current and prospective students; assist with basic-level technical and programmatic questions.
- Maintain registrar functions and systems for online courses, including processing records of enrolled students and processing certification data.
- Maintain and support system for records of student interaction and report relevant student interactions and overall analytics to wider team.
This is a fully benefits eligible term appointment ending one year from date of hire, with the possibility of renewal.
Harvard University requires pre-employment references and background checks.
Harvard University is committed to supporting a healthy, sustainable learning and working environment.Job Function
General AdministrationSub Unit
USA - MA - CambridgeDepartment
Academic Dean's OfficeTime Status
55 - Hvd Union Cler & Tech WorkersSalary Grade
9-5 Monday through FridayEEO Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, or any other characteristic protected by law. Basic (Required) Qualifications:
Minimum of two years related professional experience required
- Bachelor's Degree Strongly preferred.
- Preference for work related to policy or teaching and learning.
- Experience working in a college/university setting; Harvard / HKS experience a plus.
- Must deliver high-quality work on tight deadlines.
- Ability to work with limited supervision in a fast-paced team environment.
- Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills, presentation skills, and project management skills.
- Ability to increase workload during course startup and closure phases, which may include weekend availability for urgent questions.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.