1001 Connecticut Avenue Northwest
District of Columbia
Do you have at least 5 years of fundraising experience and 2 years of supervisory experience?
Are you team oriented and mission driven?
We are currently in search of a Donor Relations Manager for a Family Residential Center. The position is based in Bethesda, MD. This is a Full Time, Permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Family Residential Center
LOCATION: Bethesda, MD
POSITION TITLE: Donor Relations Manager
DURATION: Full Time
SALARY: 70,000 - 75,000/annual
Is This Your Dream Job? Reporting to the Director, Development Operations and Strategic Partnerships, this position has overall responsibility for the database. While supervising the Development Database Coordinator and the Database Assistant, the Donor Relations Manager will also support strategic fundraising goals as well as track donor and prospect solicitations and giving.
· Life and AD&D Insurance
· Employee Assistant Plan
Our Ideal Candidate:
· 5-9 years fundraising, 2 years supervisory experience
· Bachelor’s Degree (Required)
· Knowledge of donor development systems (preferably Raiser’s Edge)
· Data mining methodology knowledge
· Ability to review, analyze, and manipulate data
· Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion
· Detail Oriented – ability to manage tasks, set priorities, and meet deadlines
· Assertive with the ability to ask hard questions
· Be willing to participate in evening and weekend events
How You Will Spend Your Day:
· Directs the management of the fundraising pipeline
· Manages the administration of the donor database, ability to pull complex lists and reports
· Coordinate monthly reconciliations, oversee processing of all gift transactions
· Oversees the moves management system; prospect research
· Supervise the Database Coordinator and the Database assistant
· Other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Donor Relations Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.
Minimum Education Required