1001 Connecticut Avenue Northwest
District of Columbia
Do you have 1-3 years of nonprofit experience?
Are you passionate about growing as a nonprofit leader?
We are currently in search of a Development and Communications Coordinator for a Medical Foundation. The position is based in Arlington, VA. This is a full-time, temporary to permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Medical Foundation
LOCATION: Arlington, VA (Ballston)
POSITION TITLE: Development and Communications Coordinator
DURATION: Temporary to Permanent
SCHEDULE: 37.5 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $16.00 - $18.00/hour
ANTICIPATED SALARY: $40,000= - $50,000
Is This Your Dream Job? This position will work closely with the Executive Director of a Foundation to manage the grants and sponsorship programs, prepare for donor meetings and events as well as create communications and marketing materials. This is a great opportunity for someone with the desire to become a leader in the nonprofit sector.
Our Ideal Candidate:
· Minimum of Bachelor’s degree required
· 1-3 years of nonprofit experience required
· Self-motivated, quick learner and able to multi-task
· Extremely detail-oriented and able to keep track of many spreadsheets and competing deadlines
· Must be able to travel to 2 domestic events annually
How You Will Spend Your Day:
· Prepare application materials and reporting for grants
· Receive and organize applications for scholarship program
· Create fundraising materials and track donations in database
· Pull data reports as needed
· Send acknowledgement letters to donors within 48 hours of donation
· Plan logistics for annual fundraising events
· Preparing materials for Board Meetings
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “D&C Coordinator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.
Minimum Education Required