Details: Hourly wage
425 Market St
Executive Recruiting – Part-time Administrative & Research Assistant
(15-29 hours per week)
Financial District, San Francisco
m/Oppenheim Associates seeks a highly-motivated and detailed-oriented individual who is passionate about the nonprofit sector and wishes to explore a career in executive recruiting. This entry level position serves as an excellent foundation to build the skills and knowledge required to advance in the field. Your primary role will be to assist the Research team in executing primary research functions such as creating target lists, updating contact information and identifying potential new clients. The rest of your time will be spent assisting the Scheduler.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the search team in developing a research strategy including constructing company target lists and researching candidate profiles;
- Assist in creating source lists of relevant potential candidates and sources based on the approved position description;
- Conduct extensive internet research to identify additional potential candidates and sources, business development and other internal projects;
- Organize data and research findings into reports.
- Expand the database by updating and creating new contact records as new sources, prospects and business partners are identified;
- Assemble client documents for meetings and candidate interviews;
- Monitor the company’s general email account and route correspondence and relevant information to staff.
- Make outgoing phone calls for scheduling, information verification, and outreach.
- Answer phones and direct calls to appropriate staff members.
Education: Recent college graduate or 3rd or 4th year college student, or 2-3 years relevant experience.
Required Skills and Abilities:
· Excellent internet research, writing, and editing skills;
· Good phone etiquette--Communicates clearly over the phone;
· Strong project planning and time management skills;
· Proficiency in MS Office and some database experience;
· Ability to work on the computer on a continuous, daily basis.
. Must be able to work a minimum of 3 days per week (up to 29 hours weekly).
· Emotionally mature and self-reliant; someone who will thrive working in a small but growing team;
· Possesses a creative and solution driven mentality, along with a high degree of attention to detail and
· Self-starter and desire to continually learn new skills and grow;
· Flexible, able to change direction without being frazzled;
· Positive, energetic, and focused, with the ability to prioritize.
Level of Language Proficiency
Proficient in English both written and spoken.
Recent college grads or college student in their 3rd or 4th year.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Interested candidates please submit the following to the attention of “Hiring Manager” with the subject line “PTARA”/YOUR NAME” to email@example.com.
Include the following:
- Cover letter -- Tell us why you are the ideal candidate for this position;
- Your resume with your work history;
- Be ready to submit 3-5 references.
- If you are invited for an interview you will be asked to complete a short assignment.
m/Oppenheim Associates is an equal opportunity employer