466 Geary Street
Are you an innovative programmatic professional with a strong track record of managing partnerships? Do you consider yourself a strong communicator with an ability to lead projects and motivate teams?
We are currently in search of a Program Manager for a Humanitarian Organization. The position is based in Los Angeles, CA. This is a permanent, full time position with an ability to work from home.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Humanitarian Organization
LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA
POSITION TITLE: Program Manager
SALARY: $65,000 - $75,000
Is This Your Dream Job? Reporting to and working alongside the Executive Director, you will be managing special projects and partnership management related to the international humanitarian scope of the organization. You will be a lead thought partner and be responsible for developing, pitching new ideas, and providing analytics for all new and current programs. As the organization’s first ever Program Manager, you will lead the charge in expanding the organization’s services and continue to serve as an effective problem solver and community builder.
Our Ideal Candidate:
· 3-6+ years of experience program, management, and/or consulting experience
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
· Passionate about education and service disenfranchised international communities
· Strong people management and outreach experience; demonstrated expertise with building programs and establishing best practices
· Strategic data-minded thinker and effective listener; able to work among diverse clientele
· Advance computer and database skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
· Expert oral and written communication skills; possess a positive and entrepreneurial mindset
· Must be able to travel; international travel may be required
How You Will Spend Your Day:
· Manage day-to-day oversight of programs operations both domestically and internationally; collaborate on the strategic implementation alongside leadership team members
· Effectively gather data and review successes of existing programs while providing consistent recommendations to improve overall functionality
· Incorporate evaluation findings into programmatic design
· Provide expert consult to managers and apply findings to organizational strategy; serve as a collaborative leader and knowledgeable resource to all colleagues and staff
· Work to identify and maintain partnerships with service leaders; participate in developing metrics system to evaluate effectiveness and outcomes
· Serve as lead project manager and communicate updates to all team members
· Educate staff/partners on recent issues around global education, child welfare, and issues surrounding poverty
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Associate Program Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
**Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.
Minimum Education Required