466 Geary Street
Are you an innovative self-starter that enjoys working with youth? Do you have experience in monitoring and evaluating programs for nonprofit organizations? Do you enjoy working with volunteers?
We are currently in search of an Associate Program Manager for a Social Service Nonprofit. The position is based in East Palo Alto. This is a permanent, full time position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Service
LOCATION: East Palo Alto
POSITION TITLE: Associate Program Manager
SALARY: $60,000 - $62,500
Is This Your Dream Job? Reporting to the Program Manager, you will be in charge of the daily operations of the program, the management of volunteers, and the development of partnerships. You will guarantee the quality and the success of this program and take part in collection of data and planning of various events.
· Medical, dental, vision (PPO/HMO)
· 401 K plan
· Paid time off and sick leave
· Professional development training opportunities
Our Ideal Candidate:
· 3-5 years of experience in high school level teaching or youth program development
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
· Strong team management and outreach experience
· Ability to teach and adapt to different types of public
· Excellent organizational and administrative skills
· Excellent written and oral communication
· Social Media, Google Suite, Mac OS, Office Suite, Smartsheet
· Leadership, innovation, critical thinking and interpersonal skills
· Able to travel to the Central Valley a few times a year
· Able to work on weekends, as needed
· Fluent in Spanish, a preference
· Valid California Driver’s license
How You Will Spend Your Day:
· Oversee curriculum delivery, ensuring materials are efficiently and effectively delivered in the classroom
· Create and manage schedules for each course and assign volunteers to specific classes
· Manage operational issues and answer promptly to immediate needs
· Advise on systems and operations improvement
· Manage the social media communication with program participants
· Develop strategies for long term engagement of program participants
· Maintain and develop relationships with community partners
· Help the Program Manager with event planning and data collection
· Assist with the recruitment, training and coaching of volunteers
· Maintain the data base and deliver impact reports to management
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Associate Program Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
**Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.
Minimum Education Required