Details: Plus generous commission package
Staffing Boutique is pleased to announce a new permanent job opportunity!
CHARITY FUNDRAISING DIRECTOR
An innovative company with a disruptive business model that is designed to raise $1 billion for
charity every decade, is seeking a San Francisco Area, L.A., and D.C. based Charity Fundraising Director for each location.
This company’s platform is quickly becoming a gold standard fundraising tool for charities. Their customers not only experience the best vacation experiences of their life, but also get to share in their company's bold mission of transforming the world through the power of giving. The Charity Fundraising Director will be responsible for identifying and working with charities that would be interested in raising significantly more money for their organizations by including unique vacation experiences in private residences in auctions and raffles at their galas,
fundraisers and online.
• Promoting the company’s upscale, unparalleled vacation experiences to charities in the
San Francisco area.
• Support and advise hundreds of nonprofits annually with their charity auctions and
raffles in an attempt to raise even more money for the causes they represent.
• Sell vacation packages to charities to use to raise money for their event auctions and
• Actively identify, pursue and close new business through networking and follow-up.
• Meet with directors of charities and attend their events to maximize sales.
• Collaborate with charities on current and future projects.
• Take an active role in helping charities raise more money, generating new strategies
and proactively providing ideas to align with their needs.
• Create quotes, presentations, and proposals.
• Ability to manage working with multiple charities in a fast-paced environment.
• Active participation in weekly team meetings and training sessions.
• College Degree is preferred.
• 2+ years of work experience preferred.
• 3+ years of experience in non-profit development, fund-raising, or a related field.
• Event planning experience a plus.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong leadership, organization, and planning skills.
• High energy and self-motivated.
• Must be solutions oriented; creative innovative thinker.
• Must be able to work independently and as a team member.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
• Salesforce experience a plus.
• Salary + commission
• Health Plan, paid vacation
• Ability to use one of the vacation residences each year
It is this company’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital
status or sexual orientation in accordance with all applicable laws, directives and regulations of federal,
state and city entities.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required