Our client, a higher education nonprofit organization, is seeking a temporary Data Quality and Integrity Coordinator. This position will be covering for an employees maternity leave at least through October 1st 2021.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
The key function for this position is to provide administrative support, data entry, audit and quality reviews for the evaluations team.
- Assists with preparing internal documents for all types of reviews, to include but not limited to, courses,occupations, credentials, exams, and program quality.
- Assists with preparing orientation packets for course and exam reviews.
- Assists the review lead to ensure all review materials are complete and ready for the faculty evaluation.
- Tracks dates and deadlines for review final reports and follow-up action items.
- Assists with client files and records management.
- Locates and makes use of information in various media, such as: written documents, calendars, signs and notices, contracts, regulations, complex instructions, audio messages, and visual representations such as graphs and charts.
- Enters exhibit data from evaluations and collaborates with the Operations team to provide updates.
- Reviews, loads, updates, and edits credit recommendations in database management systems to synchronize with the Online Guides after the completion of each review.
- Assists with data integrity auditing and correction across the multiple platforms.
- Systematically and thoroughly gathers, compiles, categorizes, and verifies data or information.
- Notes details, facts, inconsistencies, ambiguities, or gaps in information and ask questions to clarify.
- Diligently checks work for errors or inconsistencies and corrects them, even under time pressure.
- Systematically and thoroughly gathers, compiles, categories, and verified data or information.
Education/experience/specialized knowledge and competency requirements:
- 3-5 years’ work experience required
- Demonstrated experience with relational databases
- Proficiency with MS applications: Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint, Office Professional Suite
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks in order to complete urgent and important tasks quick and efficiently.
- Embraces remote work within high collaboration and teamwork environment.