A thriving, mission driven organization in the health and life sciences space is seeking a skilled Chief of Staff to join their organization. The Chief of Staff is a strategic team member that leads the creation, implementation, and coordination of several business functions within the company, working closely with the CEO. Partnering closely with key stakeholders across the company and externally, this role is responsible for streamlining high-importance projects and conducting leadership level internal and external initiatives that have very significant impact on the company’s business objectives. This is a great opportunity for an innovative and hard-working individual to work alongside a phenomenal CEO within a successful and growing organization.
- Handle the coordination of projects that do not neatly fit within the organizational chart or that fall between departments or leadership areas of responsibility.
- Partner with the CEO on initiatives that ensure a successful organization.
- Maintain regular stakeholder engagements.
- Support preparation for Board Meetings.
- Assess all inquiries directed to the CEO and determine priority and the proper course of action.
- Act as a representative for the office when necessary.
- Ensure smooth communication between the CEO and leaders across the organization.
- Provide proactive support to the CEO through data gathering, information analyzing, and presenting.
- Lead engagements for large scale external partnering events and initiatives.
- Carry out initiatives and efforts identified by the CEO.
- Coordinate projects on behalf of the CEO.
- Act as a “sounding board” for company leaders when they are working to solve issues.
- Develop presentations and communications for the CEO to the organization.
- Track high priority initiatives for the CEO and identify any obstacles; communicate initiative status, pulling in other team members or other leaders, as necessary.
- Connect teams that are working on similar initiatives.
- Continue to work on efforts to develop and maintain company culture to ensure it a great place to work.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, Master’s degree is preferable.
- 5+ years of professional management experience in the life science industry.
- Prior experience as a Chief of Staff or similar position.
- Strong and demonstrated focus on internal and external customers with a natural ability to network with external stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of the business, finance, and analytics.
- Must be results oriented and highly driven.
- Demonstrated history of driving complex projects in the face of ambiguity.
- Must work well in a team-oriented environment and work well cross-functionally.
- Must have outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.