As the Talent Acquisition Manager at Bold Charter School, you will be responsible for ensuring that the organization has exceptional talent to drive the organization's mission forward, and deliver excellence in education. You will have the critical responsibility of developing and driving a comprehensive recruitment strategy to ensure that top talent is secured in alignment with the organization’s mission, staffing plans, and budget. You will work closely with the Executive Director to establish talent recruitment priorities and aligned strategic plans. You will be part of a results-oriented and collaborative team of professionals who are relentless in their pursuit of educational excellence. You will receive regular coaching and feedback, and will have opportunities to grow into a transformative leader within the organization.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create and refine strategies that enable us to recruit top talent nationwide;
- Collaborate with a team of fast-paced, goal-driven colleagues who are constantly fine-tuning their systems to improve the speed at which we hire and the success of our hires;
- Partner with the Executive Director to determine hiring needs;
- Interview candidates, leading to tremendous growth for our students;
- Communicate our school culture and design in a compelling way;
- Thrive in our fast-paced and results-driven environment where entrepreneurialism and innovation are valorized;
- Model Bold’s core values and contribute to a positive professional culture; and
- Demonstrate a mission-first mindset to ensure all decisions and actions are rooted in ensuring that all students excel.
Successful candidates should:
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to and alignment with the mission, beliefs, and values of Bold;
- Be a person of high moral character;
- Hold an unwavering belief in the potential that all students can learn paired with an unshakeable conviction to ensure all students will learn;
- Have experience in identifying trends, leveraging knowledge, data and competitive intelligence to develop creative and customized sourcing strategies;
- Have experience in proactively working with stakeholders on workforce planning to build effective candidate pipelines;
- Have a desire to learn Bold’s model;
- Possess remarkable organizational skills and relentless drive to improve efficiency;
- Hold exceptionally high standards for the quality of work and a reflex to improve at every turn;
- Be able to build strong relationships and thoughtfully navigate challenging situations;
- Exhibit strong problem-solving and clear communication skills;
- Have the ability to work within a fast-paced and dynamic team environment where responsibility for student success is shared and owned by everyone; and
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree with an outstanding record of achievement and leadership.
The start date for this position is flexible.
Compensation for this position is extremely competitive and commensurate with experience, and includes a full benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Bold Charter School is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds.