Product Support Representative
- Job posted by Achievement Network (ANet)
Details: Yearly Salary
Product Support Representative
Location: Boston, MA
Position is available: Immediately
WHO WE ARE
Achievement Network (ANet) is a nonprofit dedicated to educational equity. We help schools boost student learning with great teaching that's grounded in standards, informed by data, and built on the successful practices of educators around the country.
Founded in 2005, ANet now serves over 700 schools educating over 230,000 students in California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Illinois, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, and Tennessee. Our support has consistently helped our partner schools—both district and charter—achieve breakthrough results for their students. ANet has received multiple awards and recognitions, including a prestigious Investing In Innovation (i3) grant from the federal government in 2010, New Schools Venture Fund's “Organization of the Year” in 2011, and The NonProfit Time's “Best Nonprofits to Work For” in 2015 and 2016.
ANet is a dynamic, values driven, team-oriented organization that is committed to the growth and development of all staff members. Individuals who join ANet have the opportunity to join an exceptional team of colleagues committed to helping schools drive excellent teaching and learning by investing in each other and learning together.
The Support & Operations Team sets up and supports internal staff, schools, and districts so that they are able to fully leverage ANet's products and services and have access to the high quality materials and resources they need to improve instructional practice. The Product Support Representative will develop a deep understanding of ANet's products and services as well as the needs and challenges of our partners. They will use this knowledge to support partners directly via phone and email to resolve issues, tackle administration challenges, and answer questions. The Product Support Representative will report to the Manager, Support & Operations.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Be an expert in our online platforms and provide necessary support to partners via phone and email
- Troubleshoot issues that arise including identifying causes and resolutions or alternative paths for leveraging products
- Accurately gather and document information about issues and questions that partners are raising
- Understand the unique needs of partners and adjust support and recommendations as needed
- Escalate technical issues and challenges when necessary
- Identify and elevate trends in outreach from partners
- Support with partner training on assessment administration logistics and product knowledge
- Update resources that help Network teams, internal teams, and partners leverage the power of online assessments and quizzes
- Partner closely with others on the Support & Operations Team to process and manage student roster information, demographic and interim data for ANet's partner schools and districts
WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU BRING
In order to be successful in this role, candidates must demonstrate the following:
- You get excited about supporting others and consistently go above and beyond in meeting the needs of your team and external partners.
- You are a great listener and able to translate complex information so it is accessible to anyone.
- You bring exceptional attention to detail, prioritization, and strong organizational skills.
- You are energized by working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, highly collaborative, and team-oriented environment.
- You understand that schools are dynamic places and are comfortable working on projects and tasks with shifting priorities.
- You have a passionate commitment to and sense of urgency for the support of schools and believe that all students can achieve at high levels.
- You are motivated by working in an environment where we live out our core values daily; you are eager to examine personal archetypes and biases while discussing topics related to race, class, and privilege which relate to ANet's Advance Equity and People Matter values
WHAT WE OFFER
This is a full time role and the benefits we offer include: health, dental and vision insurance where ANet pays 80% of the cost of these benefits for employees and their families/domestic partner; 3 weeks of vacation (4 weeks after two years with ANet); 10 paid holidays with paid days off between the Christmas and New Year's holidays; a paid floating holiday; paid sick & personal days; paid parental leave; retirement plan options; commuter benefits; tuition reimbursement; flexible spending accounts; short and long-term disability coverage; and basic life and personal accident insurance.
HOW TO APPLY
We are now accepting applications for this position, which will be reviewed on a rolling basis. To apply, please click on the blue “Apply” button. You will then be prompted to complete a brief application and upload a resume and thoughtful cover letter in which you outline why you are interested in working for ANet and how your skills and experience meet the qualifications of the position.
ANet is committed to maximizing the diversity of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage individuals of all ethnic and racial backgrounds and gender identities to apply to our positions.
Minimum Education Required