115 Broad Street
One of the best healthcare organizations in the country is looking for a Senior Executive Assistant!
This position supports the administrative needs and day-to-day affairs of the Chief.
Responsible for a systematic approach to heavy scheduling and complex calendar management needs for the Chief.. This includes:
• Scheduling all of meetings, including:
o Securing appropriate time on the chief’s schedule
o Confirming other participants
o Booking space or media service needs
o Greeting visitors, arranging for visitor badges, parking, etc.
• Receiving meeting materials for the Chief:
o Collect / prepare agendas
o Review briefing materials and talking points, as needed
o Distribute advance materials to other offices, as appropriate
• Managing all aspects of Chief’s travel, including booking flights, hotels, and transportation needs as well as travel visas
• Tracking any follow up items from meetings for the Chief, in an organized and timely fashion
• Assisting with preparations for academic related School events as needed
• Managing all correspondence, including drafting of correspondence, talking points preparation, proofreading for the Chas needed. Maintain system of archive as reference
• Coordinating with research project manager on Chief’s research needs, as appropriate
• Staffing Chief’s meetings as requested, taking minutes or tracking next steps
• Processing Chief’s corporate card reconciliation and other reimbursements. Ordering of all office or meeting supplies
• Assumes responsibility for special assignments at the request of the Chief, as well as the Chief of Staff and/or the Director of Administration. Works as a critical contributor to the Chief’s Office team. Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree and 7+ years of progressive administrative experience strongly preferred.
- Prior experience in a healthcare setting strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with colleagues. Superior writing skills, proofing and editing skills, with experience writing for different audiences.
- Demonstrates a superior attention to detail, a record of good judgement, strong organization skills, and record-keeping skills.
- Displays a poised and professional demeanor; remains unfazed by a dynamic environment with shifting and competing priorities
- Receptive to learn new technologies and systems as projects asrise and responsibilities increase.
- Demonstrated competency in use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) as well as portable devices (iPad, iPhone, etc.).
Please email an MSWord version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!!
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email an MSWord copy of your resume to email@example.com