1001 Connecticut Avenue Northwest
District of Columbia
Do you have 1-3 years of Raiser’s Edge experience?
Are you proactive, organized, and a self-starter, with strong communication skills?
We are currently in search of a Raiser’s Edge Database Coordinator for a Health Organization in Bethesda, MD. This is a fulltime, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Health Organization
LOCATION: Bethesda, MD
POSITION TITLE: Raiser’s Edge Database Coordinator
HOURLY WAGE: $15.00-$18.00/hour
START DATE: Mid-August
The selected candidate will be responsible for the fundraising database, Raisers Edge, which includes maintaining accurate constituent, relationship, gift fund/appeal, and action information.
- Serve as key individual responsible for coordinating the Raiser’s Edge database data entry, including maintaining current and accurate contact, relationship, gift, campaign, fund, and appeal information as well as grant and event tracking and data cleansing.
- Oversees the receipt of monetary donations from opening the mail through batching, gift entry and acknowledgment.
- Exporting acknowledging files
- Responsible for assuring that all donations match the financial system on a batch and monthly schedule.
- Coordinates acknowledgements, prepares and mails thank you letters.
- Updates the development database with changes
- Assist the Development department with queries to produce mailing lists for appeals, publications, reports and charts.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience with Raiser’s Edge database is required
- Must be detail-oriented and demonstrate accuracy working in a database
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Word and Excel required
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Raiser’s Edge Database Coordinator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Minimum Education Required