Administrative Assistant/Social Media Coordinator needed to support a respected mission-driven Jewish foundation committed to strengthening the state of Israel and its ties to the US. The role will simultaneously provide administrative support to a boutique real estate firm with ties to the foundation.
This multifaceted position will involve interfacing with individuals in the business world and nonprofit field, and the chosen candidate will enjoy working with a dynamic, close-knit, and collaborative team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering phones and greeting clients
- Scheduling meetings and conference calls
- Managing foundation’s social media presence
- Taking on some light accounting duties
- Working on additional projects, as needed
The ideal candidate must be:
- A sharp and motivated self-starter
- Positive thinker and team player
- Comfortable with basic math skills
- Tech savvy with a high proficiency in social media platforms, particularly Twitter
Bachelor's degree and minimum of 1-2 years of administrative experience highly preferred.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit your resume in MS Word format for immediate consideration to email@example.com.