Creative & Innovative non-profit seeking Executive Assistant / Office Manager
- Job posted by Manning Personnel Group
A creative, innovative non-profit company headquartered in Cambridge is looking to hire an Executive Assistant / Office Manager. This role will be responsible for the smooth operations of the office and providing administrative support to the Executive Director and other staff members. Their ideal candidate is an experienced, detail-oriented individual who is a strong communicator and self-starter.
- Responsible for office operations and facilities, including acting as primary liaison with landlord and service vendors, ordering supplies, overseeing replacement of all office equipment as necessary, and addressing phone and facilities issues.
- Be the focal point for staff on all facilities and office operational issues.
- Schedule, organize, and interact with external Board members.
- Prepare materials for internal meetings, and for board, governing council, and other large external stakeholder meetings.
- Support CEO’s communication with the Board of Directors and other high profile stakeholders in an accurate, timely and extremely professional manner.
- Coordinate large functions for stakeholders, including obtaining suitable venues, and other event coordination responsibilities.
- Maintain master staff schedule.
- Generate final PowerPoint presentations for high-level meetings based on final drafts from staff.
- Answer incoming phone calls, greet visitors, and send/receive/distribute general office e-mails.
- Other tasks as necessary.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree.
- Strong attention to detail in all aspects.
- Strong and effective communicator.
- Requires highly developed organizational management skills and multi-tasking capability.
- Experience working for senior leadership.
- Ability to work on a variety of projects at the same time, which requires outstanding organizational skills, flexibility, follow through, problem solving and the ability to prioritize.
- Must be a self-starter, anticipate needs, and work with limited supervision.
- Must be able to resolve issues by seeking the appropriate resources when needed.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, the ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality, and a strong commitment to quality.
- Outstanding computer skills, including an advanced knowledge of Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Patient, pleasant, and professional customer service style with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email an updated copy of your resume to email@example.com to apply.