- Job posted by Codman Square Health Center
637 Washington Street
Reporting to the Director of Revenue Integrity (DORI), the Revenue Analyst assists the Director with financial and third-party revenue analysis duties in the Revenue Department. The Revenue Analyst is responsible for assisting in financial reporting and record-keeping, including preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports in third-party revenue, and coordination of any required GL reclassifications.
ABOUT CODMAN SQUARE HEALTH CENTER
CliftonLarsonAllen has been retained by Codman Square Health Center (CSHC). They are a community-based, community focused outpatient health care and multi-service center in the heart of Dorchester. CSHC opened its doors in 1979 with a dream: to build the best urban community in America. As part of this dream, they recognized that though health care begins by alleviating sickness, the journey to a true “culture of health” is achieved through the health of the whole person and the whole community. The two-physician staff that summer of 1979 may have been small, but the commitment to the community was deep and the vision optimistic.
Today, with annual revenue close to $35M, CSHC is home to a staff of over 300 multi-lingual and multi-cultural expert clinicians, medical staff and employees, most of whom reside in the neighborhoods surrounding Codman Square. The organization boasts more than 110,000 client contacts each year, and has developed an astounding depth and breadth of community programs, as well as strong partnerships with other organizations in order to meet its mission most efficiently.
Codman Square Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) and receives federal support through its designation as a Section 330 community health center. For more information, visit: www.codman.org.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the direction of the Director of Revenue Integrity, the Revenue Analyst will:
· Reconcile third-party billing and collection and prepare month-end close procedures
· Review accountant’s cash work paper to ensure cash receipts are consistent with payment applied by vendor
· Generate reports for third-party revenue cycle and analyze third-party denials and adjustments for early intervention to ensure maximization of revenue
· Generate third-party revenue report for revenue analysis and report key performance indicators on monthly basis
· As delegated, meet regularly with managers regarding their third-party revenue and provider productivity
· Work with billing liaison for meeting requests and follow up
· Work with Quest to reconcile client invoice monthly using Epic/OCHIN
· Generate ACO Lists to Enrollment Supervisor as applicable and compile data for feedback to ACO steering team
· Other duties as assigned
· The Revenue Analyst must provide strong analytical ability in analyzing the third-party reimbursement issues and help identify policies and procedures that any new processes will require
· Experience in EPIC /OCHIN
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience in health care third-party revenue cycle, including hands-on experience in accounting
· Advanced MS Excel skills including look up and pivot tables
· BS /MS degree in Health Care finance/ accounting
· Business Objects (Crystal, SQL and Clarity) reporting experience is preferred
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email your resume and cover letter (if you have one) to email@example.com