Community leader, speaker and non-profit visionary is looking to add a competent and passionate Assistant to his team!
• Day to-day administration and management of all areas of executive support. Coordinates and maintains smooth communication efforts of the CEO between internal departments and senior management. Foster relationships that are crucial to the success of initiatives and the organization as a whole.
• Highly professional, polished, reliable and strong self-starter with a “can do” attitude in addition to a flexible approach.
• Researches, prioritizes and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Executive including those of sensitive and/or confidential nature and determines the appropriate course of action, referral or response.
• Works closely and effectively with the Executive to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Exercises sound judgment by keeping him abreast of any issues that may arise internally and/or externally which could potentially impact the Executives, leadership team, or the organization as a whole.
• Schedules and organizes complex activities and events such as Team Meetings, Peer Group Meetings, Board of Director Meetings, Annual Planning Meetings, Quarterly Business Review Meetings, travel and other related administrative support.
• Works with the Executive team to develop and create various materials in preparation for leadership, and other related meetings in addition to tracking and creating meeting minutes.
• Manages all communication related to inbound and outbound phone traffic, email, and other related communications for the Executive.
• Successfully completes and follows through on critical aspects of tasks and projects for the Executive with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, correspondences, and other tasks that facilitate their ability to effectively lead.
• Demonstrates confidentiality and discretion in all matters related to support of senior executive team.
• Opens, routes and responds to mail and email correspondence for the Executive and determine level of priority.
• Acts as a project manager for special projects, and coordinates and collaborates with other team members.
• Coordinates personal invoices, travel, and benefits.
• Preforms other special projects and duties as requested.
Qualifications & Experience
• Minimum of five years of relevant work experience supporting senior leadership.
• Possess excellent time management and communication skills (written and verbal).
• High level of proficiency and strong technical knowledge of Microsoft Suite, PowerPoint, Adobe and MS.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service. Must work in a collaborative team environment and must be able to build and maintain effective working relationships.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are a must.
• Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task and possess problem-solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize work and work with limited direction and supervision.
• High sense of urgency, must work well under pressure, excellent organizational abilities and be able to manage several priorities in a day; must be dependable, adaptable, creative and self-motivated.
• Ability to handle and maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
• Interacts with all levels of employees and outside contacts.
• A sense of humor and ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Please email your resume (and writing sample if you have) to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration
Minimum Education Required