The virtual/remote Data and Research Program Instructor/Manager will design and deliver learning experiences that enable educator preparation program personnel to process complex data
The following job description is for a specific role WorkMonger is currently sourcing for with one of our clients. You can apply today by sharing your resume with us through this form. More information on the role and organization will be shared with candidates that progress in the selection process.
- Design in-person and virtual learning experiences for processing data.
- Analyze data on teacher knowledge and program performance.
- Develop engaging and accessible data visualizations to aid in programming, communications, and policy development.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Master’s degree is preferred.
- 2+ years of professional experience in data analysis.
Submit your resume here to apply!
Curious to learn more about WorkMonger? Visit WorkMonger.com!
Minimum Education Required