We are seeking a well-rounded and exceptional digital product marketer to market and grow CR's New Ventures, an entrepreneurial team at CR that creates and launches new businesses that solve thorny problems for people in creative ways. These new businesses also earn revenue to support CR's non-profit mission of making the marketplace more fair and just.
You will lead CR's efforts to market new business ventures.
You'll feel right at home if:
- You know how to come up with new ideas and are even more skilled at creating a buzz around new products
- You are a digital marketing expert, adept at using tools and platforms, to understand, engage and connect with new audiences. (You'll have an opinion on Parse.ly, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Sprinklr, HootSuite or others...)
- Know the ins and outs of social and earned, owned and paid media search campaigns
- Have led efforts to bring new services to market
- You're passionate about fairness and want to do good while doing well
- Oversee marketing vision, strategy and execution for CR New Ventures
- Develop market positioning for new products
- Create campaigns to market new products including paid search and social media
- Determine Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Write compelling copy for new business concepts
- Develop and manage marketing budget
- Pitch executive teams on marketing strategies, tactics and plans
- Audit campaigns and adjust according to data trends
- Ensure that we keep an eye on marketability at all phases of product development
- Identify, and manage external partners in support of marketing programs
- You have a proven track record of bringing new products to market and building audiences with demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- You have at least 8 years (or the equivalent) of related experience in marketing strategy, campaign development, social, content marketing, and community creation/management where you have driven the strategy and decisions
- You have an associate's or bachelor's degree in a field that is a wellspring for creativity, critical thinking and expression. You may have an MBA, or another degree or experience that speaks to your curiosity.
- The voice and needs of the customer are your guiding light
- You use a data-driven, strategic approach when collaborating with colleagues and presenting ideas.
- You have an entrepreneurial mentality and a bias for action
<img src="https://www.click2apply.net/v/ygzPVjfM2YRmiymVI7agy" />