Our recruitment team is excited to be partnering with an incredibly prestigious museum and educational institution. Candidates must be open to a long term contracted position.
- Assist in strategy and production of online fundraising and engagement campaigns, including sourcing content ideas and assets, writing copy and producing email communications, surveys and web pages, and producing, QCing and launching emails in the Blackbaud Convio Luminate Online platform;
- Manage email calendar, including producing engagement and fundraising email communications, producing the weekly eNewsletter, and coordinating with the Social Media Manager to produce social media engagement and fundraising posts;
- Produce engaging content for email newsletters that drives attendance to educational programming and broadens awareness of research and resources;
- Provide graphic design services to support fundraising and marketing efforts via email, social media and web;
- Produce content for and update the web pages;
- Maintain tracking and analytics documents for email campaigns.
- Expert understanding of nonprofit online fundraising and marketing best practices;
- Proficiency with the Blackbaud Convio Luminate Online Platform, particularly the Email, Donation, Pagebuilder, Adobe Creative Suite, Survey and Constituent360 modules;
- Strong writing and graphic design skills, particularly creating content for mission-based organizations and getting constituents to take a desired action;
- Experience with web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3;
- Proficiency with the Drupal CMS platform; o Strong understanding of current web design, UX, and UI standards and trends as well as Web Accessibility implementation standards;
- Strong understanding of web analytics and related platforms (example: Google Analytics);
- Demonstrated quality assurance skills including meticulous attention to detail and experience with version control;
- Strong project management skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer