District of Columbia
The Choice Inc is seeking a bright, motivated individual for an exciting opportunity with one of our clients.
The organization is a highly esteemed nonprofit that is focused in environmental conservation efforts across the United States.
The position is critical to the organization. This individual is the first face of the organization and will assist several teams with office operations. These include:
- management of front desk area- greeting visitors, answering calls
- scheduling conference rooms
- assisting with catering
- assisting Human Resources with administration and candidate interview process
- assisting with scheduling for departments
- general administrative and project support, as needed.
A positive attitude and excellent customer service skills are a must!
This is a great opportunity to gain a variety of office skills and learn about working for a nonprofit.
- A completed Bachelor's degree
- Some previous office experience a plus
- Strong computer skills
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office
The position will start on a temporary basis but could be a long term opportunity for the right person.
The office is located in downtown DC and is within walking distance of several Metro lines.
The hours will be standard business hours, Monday- Friday.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply to the Office Assistant/HR Assistant position on our career portal.