Details: $15.00/hr - $17.00/hr
1001 Connecticut Ave. NW
Are you a recruiter with experience in HRIS?
Do you have experience in nonprofits?
We are currently in search of a Recruiter for an Educational Organization. The position is based in Silver Spring. This is a part-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Educational Organization
LOCATION: Silver Spring, MD
POSITION TITLE: Recruiter
SCHEDULE: 24 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $$15.00/hr. – $17.00/hr.
Is This Your Dream Job? The recruiter is responsible for full life-cycle recruiting: recruiting, screening and recommending placement of staff by using creative sourcing methods.
Our Ideal Candidate:
· BA degree required, preferably in Human Resources
· HRIS experience a plus
· Strong critical thinking skills required
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Superior customer services abilities
How You Will Spend Your Day:
· Partners with hiring manager to determine staffing needs
· Screen resumes, interview candidates, administer appropriate assessments and reference/background checks
· Serves as an expert for recruiting candidates with in an assigned area
· Uses traditional and nontraditional resources such as career fairs, online job fairs, community events, etc.
· Develops advertising programs to ensure high visibility with potential candidates
· Manages internal transfer process, including screening, coordination of interviews, transfer offer letters, etc.
· Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process
· Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals
· Communicates important employment information during delivery of employment offers
· Works with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations
· Manages current candidate activity in the applicant tracking systems
· Manages application/resume file and retention according to company policy
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Recruiter” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.
Minimum Education Required