- Job posted by Sanctuary for Families
Provides care, including guidance in intellectual, emotional and social growth, to children in the full day, on-site childcare program.
- Provides safe, friendly and educational environment for the children while their parents attend off- and on-site appointments;
- Supervises and nurtures children while they are in the program;
- Utilizes appropriate materials and activities for children's development and growth;
- Prepares children's meals and maintains meal counts;
- Trains and coaches children toward independence;
- Consults with parents regarding their children's day-to-day progress and behavior;
- Observes and communicates children's progress and behaviors to supervisor;
- Maintains records of children's childcare, respite care and drop-in attendance;
- Enters data re children's attendance and services computerized Service Tracking System;
- Maintains inventory of program materials and supplies and orders supplies as needed;
- Perform any other department or agency related duties or special projects as directed.
- High school diploma, or GED required.
- A minimum of three years experience in a childcare or related setting.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply