466 Geary Street
Are you a detailed-oriented grants writer professional? Are you interested in working for a social service nonprofit?
We are currently in search of a Grants Manager for a Social Service Nonprofit. The position is based in San Francisco, CA. This is a permanent, full time position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Service Nonprofit
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: Grants Manager
Is This Your Dream Job? The Grants Manager will serve as the primary contact for grants and contracts. The Grants Manager will report to the Chief Development Officer while supporting the Corporate and Foundation of Grants Manager. This person will assist with proposals, stewardship reports, and grant writing.
Our Ideal Candidate:
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
· 4+ years of grant management experience preferred
· Excellent writing and oral communication
· Excellent organizational and administrative skills
· Familiarity with proposals and grant narratives
· Possess a high-level of statistical analysis and strong working relationship
· Strong computer skills, comfortable working in a database
· Leadership, innovation, critical thinking and interpersonal skills
How You Will Spend Your Day:
· Assist organization Executives with grant research, fundraising, and proposal processes
· Generates proposals and supporting documents in response to solicitations
· Generates revenues for programs and services through timely submission of well-researched, well-written and well-documented grant/fundraising proposals
· Comply with all grant reporting as required by foundation/corporate donors
· Maintain current records in database and in paper files, including grant tracking and reporting
· Keeps data/development management informed by preparing reports on system performance and problems
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Grants Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
**Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.
Minimum Education Required