Business Development Rep
- Job posted by Idealist Consulting
Idealist Consulting is looking for technically minded individuals with a good sense of humor, desire to learn, and an altruistic streak.
At Idealist Consulting, our mission is to help organizations strengthen their internal processes through the selection and configuration of the best suited technical solutions. We partner with clients, guiding them through complex projects, including adoption and configuration of Salesforce, marketing automation tools and application development. Our goal is to help both corporate and nonprofit organizations spend less time in the tech trenches and more time making an impact!
As a Sales Development Rep, you will support the business development team by working directly with prospective clients to assess lead quality, budget availability, and change readiness. You'll be expected to:
- Stay human - See tech. as part of the journey not the final destination: work with the people behind the solutions, recognizing that tech solutions are only as successful as the relationships they build.
- Drive Change- Understand that change is hard, but the rewards can be grand if you have the right team. Be the trusted, reliable expert that guides your client through the tech solution forest.
- Believe in Impact - Demonstrate a strong work ethic. Stay current on industry standards and trends, and work closely with services team to ensure that scopes of work are well aligned with client needs and expectations.
- Nurture Community - Uphold our strong reputation for excellent customer service through all interactions with prospects, clients, and coworkers.
- Make Time to play - Have a sense of humor, enjoy the sales process, and represent the firm at industry conferences, networking events (some travel may be required).
Duties and Responsibilities include
- Generate leads through prospecting
- Qualify inbound leads and advance prospects through the sales cycle
- Work closely with business development team to ensure a quality pipeline
- Schedule meetings and calls
- Provide administrative support such as data entry, data analysis, and report creation
- Contribute to content, writing blog posts, email campaign copy, and call scripts
- Create powerpoint presentations/decks, edit contracts, and manipulate spreadsheets
- Represent company at industry events
Desired Background and Experience
- Confident written and verbal communication skills
- Experience nurturing leads through a sales cycle
- Experience using Salesforce or another CRM to support sales or fundraising functions, experience with Salesforce reporting and campaigns a plus
- Experience with Pardot a plus
- Proficiency in Powerpoint/Google slides and presentation design
- Experience in scope development, RFP writing, and/or contract editing/proofing
- Awareness of nonprofit organizational structures, fundraising or grant management
- Experience with B.A.N.T qualification and/or Sandler Sales methodology a plus
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, please go to https://www.fitzii.com/apply/29903?s=id