1211 Connecticut Avenue NW
Senior Program Analyst
Company: Palmer Staffing Services
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Direct Hire
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB? Do you want to join a national nonprofit organization representing private sector? Are you passionate about health care and organizations who advocate improvements in the quality, safety and value of health care?
About us: Looking toward your future and considering your next career move? Palmer is a full-service recruiting agency, offering direct hire, temp-to-hire, and temporary positions. You are more than a “number” to us. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and help match you to your dream job. Clients include BET, Smithsonian, Kennedy Center, Special Olympics, wonderful “non-profits”, wide variety associations, over 450 law firms, all major federal agencies, local and national corporations. Learn more about our candidates experiences by visiting our Google Reviews and see how we have helped other candidates get placed. We look forward to getting to know you!
Job Description: The Senior Program Analyst will play a key role within the Health Care Ratings Team to ensure that the Organizations ratings represent the highest standards for data integrity and accuracy and help translate those data into meaningful and actionable analyses.
1. Provide support and expertise to hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers participating in the Hospital Survey, Hospital Safety Grade, and/or new ambulatory surgery survey
• Provide clear and accurate responses to participants requiring technical and content-related assistance via electronic help desk
• Develop and deliver presentations to participants via webinar and in-person meetings
2. Assist with calculating and analyzing data from the ratings programs to ensure results are accurate and used effectively
• Develop, program, and test complex scoring algorithms using SAS
• Perform analysis for presentations, reports, and other communications to highlight the program results
3. Ad hoc data analysis related to new and existing programs
4. Assist with the research, planning, and updates to the Hospital Survey and new ambulatory surgery survey to ensure that ratings programs maintain the highest standards for data collection
• Develop, maintain, and archive program documents including hard copies of the survey materials, fact sheets, and support materials used in our programs
• Maintain and update survey website
• Maintain relationships with measure developers and relevant measurement organizations
• Draft questions and materials for new measures
• Assist in developing and distributing proposed changes to the annual survey to a variety of stakeholders including hospitals and policy makers
Qualifications: A passion for the team’s mission to improve the safety and quality of health care in the United States
• Experience with SAS data & SAS code writing
• Experience with data-driven projects, specifically analysis and presentation of health care data
• 3-5 years of experience and proven accomplishments in handling detailed-oriented assignments in health care, quality improvement, hospital administration, coding, and/or data collection and analysis
Salary: $75K - $85K
How to apply: Please respond to Lheiren Milanette @ LMilanette@palmer-staffing.com
with your resume for consideration. Resumes that do not have RECENT and RELEVANT experience will not be considered.
Learn more about Palmer Staffing by visiting out Google Review’s and see how we’ve helped other candidates get placed!
Visit our website at http://www.palmer-staffing.com/ and see more positions, connect with a recruiter, and find our Facebook & LinkedIn page.
Palmer Staffing would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Palmer Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please respond to Lheiren Milanette @ LMilanette@palmer-staffing.com with your resume for consideration.