466 Geary Street
Are you an independent, skilled facilities technician? Do you have experience in plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and HVAC?
We are currently in search of a Facilities Technician for a Social Service nonprofit organization. The position is based in San Rafael, CA. This is a long-term temp position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Service
LOCATION: San Rafael, CA
POSITION TITLE: Facilities Technician
SALARY: $18 - $22/hr
Is This Your Dream Job? As the Facilities Technician, you will pay attention in the form of regular cleaning, maintenance, occasional repairs and renovations, and upkeep the organization’s facilities and equipment. You will be responsible for the facilities’ cleanliness and safe, functional environment. Working closely with the facilities team, you will work on and complete various projects and requested work orders.
Our Ideal Candidate:
· 2-4 years of experience in plumbing, electrical, carpentry or HVAC maintenance
· Time management and excellent organization
· Able to work independently with minimal supervision, but also team oriented
· Strong and effective written/verbal communication skills
· Experience with word processing and using different databases
· Valid driver’s license required
How You Will Spend Your Day:
· Perform typical maintenance tasks to support the assembly floor and the entire facility
· Responsible for plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and HVAC repairs
· Assure upkeeps of equipment, infrastructure, and on/off site facilities
· Work with a team and collaborate with other departments on maintenance and preventive projects and missions
· Maintain inventory of supplies and work area in a clean and orderly condition as prescribed on the safety regulations
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Facilities Technician” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.
Minimum Education Required