A mission-driven research organization in Cambridge is seeking a Deputy to the Chief Admin Officer. The Deputy will provide a wide range of support in the areas of operations, administration and research. The ideal candidate is exceptionally well organized and comfortable with changing priorities.
- Responsible for the general upkeep of the office, including ordering all supplies.
- Support in the organization and maintenance of all electronic files.
- Coordinate and participate in the weekly staff meeting.
- Complete timely updates of all materials to track fundraising and ongoing events.
- Support in management of the fundraising process for the organization.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive distribution list for program materials and research to a large group of supporters.
- Manage travel and calendar for Executive Director.
- Work closely with the Executive Director for all administrative tasks.
- Responsible for internalizing public relations outreach and for the distribution of publications to an international audience via newswire service, social media, and the website.
- Manage expenses for the Executive Director and reporting to the Treasurer of the organization.
- Additional personal assistant duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Office support or executive assistant experience preferred.
- Comfortable working with a small team.
- Experience in nonprofits or government is preferred, as well as experience interacting with the media.
- Experience with administrative tasks and managing administrative operations.
- Exceptional writing skills and editing experience with an ability to tailor writing to a variety of audiences.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Detail oriented and able to handle multiple issues.
- Collaborative team player.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel), Adobe Acrobat Professional, social media applications, and WordPress.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Email a copy of your resume to email@example.com