District Director for Inland Empire
- Job posted by Lutheran Community Services Northwest
Our client, Lutheran Community Services Northwest (LCSNW) has been serving communities for more than 90 years. The agency, with an annual budget of over $48 million, is a multicultural, multi-generational, faith-based organization serving over 50,000 people annually. They employ close to 800 people, and these employees are essential to their ability to run more than 100 programs in 41 locations across Washington, Oregon and Idaho.
MISSION: Lutheran Community Services Northwest partners with individuals, families and communities for health, justice and hope.
To learn more about LCSNW visit their website at http://lcsnw.org
We are seeking a District Director for the Inland Empire District in Spokane, WA. You are a change agent whose mission-driven, strategic, and relationship oriented leadership provides outstanding service to both the organization you lead and their employees.
There are lots of places where you can bring your leadership skills. Especially in the non-profit world, many of these places are making an amazing difference in the world. Some of them recognize the value that you bring. Some of them want to engage your mind, as well as your heart, as you deliver high quality business services in a highly collaborative environment.
LCSNW is one of those places.
It is our hope that by speaking directly to WHY you do this vital work, those among you who value the same things LCSNW does will be excited about this opportunity and respond.
LCSNW is a growing non-profit organization. Growth is their priority, because the more they grow, the more people they can help. In this transformative time, the District Director will embrace and lead innovative change, providing leadership to maximize quality, cost effectiveness and responsiveness. This is a key leadership role, reporting to the COO and serving as a vital member of the leadership team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration, or related field, required
- MSW or Masters degree preferred, or 3 years of executive leadership role may substitute for higher degree
- 7-10 years leadership experience, preferably in both for not-for-profit and for profit
- Experience in the changing landscape of Behavioral Health
- Demonstrated successful experience in being the public face of an organization
- Strong understanding of finance and measures of performance
- Strong communication and public speaking skills
- Integrative and adaptive team working style, the ability to influence and motivate, strong aptitude for fostering healthy team culture
- Able to effectively interface with all levels of on-site and off-site employees, board members, volunteers, partners, and community members
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Transportation savings account
- Life and AD&D
- Short and long-term disability plans
- Flexible spending account
- Employee Assistance Program
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply online with a message describing your interest in the position. If you don’t meet all of the requirements but still think you’re the perfect candidate for this position – let us know why. Send your resume along with a message describing your interest in the position. All inquiries are completely confidential. We look forward to hearing from you.
Lutheran Community Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diverse perspectives and life experiences. Applicants will be considered regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, marital status, disability, religious or political affiliation, age, sexual orientations, or gender identity.
Accommodations for people with disabilities are provided upon request.