466 Geary Street
We are currently in search of a HRIS and Benefits Specialist for a nonprofit. The position is based in San Francisco, CA. This is a permanent, full-time position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Nonprofit
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: HRIS and Benefits Specialist
SALARY: $75,000 - $90,000
Is This Your Dream Job? The HRIS and Benefits Specialist will manage the HRIS system and benefits for the organization’s entire staff. Within the HRIS system, you will ensure workforce data is properly collected and accurately entered into the database, update employee records, provide reports to department heads, and oversee system maintenance, as needed. The Specialist will also administer the organization’s health plan and provide information to employees related to these benefits. This position reports to the head of HR and oversees a direct report.
· Medical, dental, and vison
· Vacation and personal leave
· Retirement savings plan
· Commuter benefits
Our Ideal Candidate:
· 3-5 years of HR and benefits administration experience
· 1+ year of management experience
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· Adept in HRIS software
· Strong listening and communication skills
· Organized, dependable, and focused team player
How You Will Spend Your Day:
· Prepare, maintain, and update employee data for the HR information system.
· Develop and maintain accurate employee reports for all departments.
· Oversee the maintenance, troubleshooting and design of HRIS and other human resources computer applications and systems.
· Complete all new hire paper work and meet with new employees to review benefits plans.
· Participate in preparation and communication to all employees about benefit programs, procedures, and claims.
· Maintain employee records and procedures for the administration process.
· Analyze employee benefits data to ensure accuracy, including service from third party vendors.
· Administer and provide specialized support for employee benefits programs.
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “HRIS and Benefits Specialist” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.
Minimum Education Required