We're looking for passionate clinicians who believe that every person deserves to live a life filled with meaning and hope! Pathways is one of the originators of “Housing First”, in which we believe housing is a basic human right, and not earned. The Team Supervisor is responsible for the daily operation and clinical supervision of Case Managers of the Permanent Supportive Housing Program (PSHP). The Team Leader is responsible for assuring that the agency values and philosophy of consumer choice, harm reduction and respectful concern are expressed in all aspects of team practice. The Team Leader maintains oversight to ensure that client self-identified goals for recovery, rehabilitation and community integration are supported by appropriate services and best practices.
BENEFITS: Pathways to Housing DC provides FREE clinical supervision for LGSWs and LGPCs! Additionally we provide:
- CEUs for clinical licensure
- 15 days vacation to start plus sick leave and 10 paid holidays
- Paid Sick and COVID leave
- Health Insurance (singles, partner, and family coverage offered), including an employer sponsored HSA account to offset the cost of copays and healthcare services
- Dental & Vision insurance
- Pathways’ paid LTD
- Pathways’ paid life insurance
- 403b Match
- Employer paid Employee Assistance Program
- Many additional employee paid services such as legal coverage, Short Term Disability, and pre-tax commuter benefits
- Supervise and facilitate the professional development of the Case Managers
- Collaborate with the Program Manager in determining staffing needs and interviewing potential Case Managers, as well as assigning caseloads to Case Managers
- Provide case management services to a limited number of clients as needed and as determined in collaboration with the Program Manager
- Train, supervise and evaluate the Case Mangers in conjunction with the Program Manager
- Plan and implement all client services, in collaboration with the Case Managers
- Supervise electronic and written record-keeping activities, e.g., progress notes, service plans, client budgets, incident reports and client charts
- Coordinate services of the PSHP with other inpatient and outpatient community treatment, support and social services
- Collaborate with the PSHP Program Manager regarding housing issues of PSHP clients
- Represent PSHP in internal meetings. May represent Pathways on external related meeting in conjunction with Program Manager
- Coordinate the use of agency vehicles designated for use by the PSHP
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Must be a Licensed Graduate Social Worker (LGSW) or a Licensed Graduate Professional Counselor (LGPC)
- Licensure in the District of Columbia required.
- 3 years’ experience in case management and/or counseling services to individuals/families experiencing homelessness or other related populations. Experience supervising staff performing case management services strongly desired.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills, as well as computer literacy.
- Patience, creativity, flexibility, compassion, and sensitivity to persons with disabilities and other minority populations.
- Bilingual English/Spanish strongly desired.
- Driver’s license and access to motor vehicle required
<img src="https://www.click2apply.net/v/OaPRPkFDjElW4ugVbsOaw1" />