We are currently assisting a search for one of our nonprofit clients with a senior-level public relations and communications position. This organization would like to consider someone on a temporary to hire basis.
- Drafting content to promote and support the organization’s events or projects (writing copy, media pitches, press releases, etc.)
- Supporting promotional efforts on various social media platforms
- Daily monitoring of media for coverage of organization, and clip coverage
- At least 4 years of communications experience in professional setting, preferably at a non-profit.
- Excellent writing skills
- Previous media relations experience and ability to communicate with press
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to jump from higher level work to more administrative tasks (such as monitoring clips, tracking topics related to organization)
- Completed Bachelor's degree
The position is around 40 hours each week. The office is close to White Flint Metro on the Red line and offers free parking.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send a resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org