Full Time Temporary
Details: Hourly, BOE
District of Columbia
The Choice Inc. is engaged in a search for an immediate Corporate Partnerships Project Manager. This position is strictly temporary (March 2018-May 2018).
We are seeking a development professional with a minimum of 3-5 years working in Corporate Partnerships to assist with the creation, coordination and delivery on account activity and manage engagement in four major upcoming campaigns.
Specific details of work:
- Coordinate the development of toolkits for digital activation, retail promotions, engagement for anniversary event and new corporate partners
- Coordinate and update the accounts calendar
- Develop communications templates for account managers to use for ongoing relationships
- Develop and archive of activity in order to engage in new successful development efforts
- Completed Bachelor's degree
- Previous corporate partnerships/sponsorship/marketing experience
- Previous account management experience
- Microsoft Office skills. Strong PowerPoint skills
- Strong writing skills and experience with social media
Interested applicants must have availability to work fully in the requested time frame.
The hours will be around 37.5-40 hours a week. The office is located in downtown DC.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply directly through our career portal link