One Post St 94104
As a key member of Waldron’s Executive Search team, the Recruiter plays an integral role in ensuring high-quality service is delivered to both internal and external stakeholders. The successful candidate is a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced and goal-oriented environment. This position involves direct engagement with clients, candidates who are seeking executive-level positions, and Waldron staff. The role requires superb written and verbal communication, along with demonstrated project management skills and a strong orientation towards internal and external customer service. Displaying a proactive and collaborative workstyle, the Recruiter will anticipate needs, effectively tailor his/her communication style to various audiences and be comfortable managing up to senior staff within the company. An aptitude for systems, technology and research are also critical to undertaking the responsibilities of this position.
· Draft and monitor search timeline, forecasting milestones and ensuring execution against deadline-driven goals
· Manage up, across, and down to other team members, ensuring searches are progressing according to the timeline
· Anticipate team, client, and candidate needs, providing required information and support
· Provide timely, professional administrative support and communication, sending and responding to emails and phone calls
· Manage data in the applicant tracking system, ensuring accurate records and notes
· Coordinate and schedule meeting logistics and interviews
· Play a consultative role with all relevant stakeholders, generating ideas, resources and strategic perspectives to move searches forward to completion
· Partner closely with the Search Lead to support and staff that individual, while also serving as a thought partner
· Build relationships with both clients and candidates, serving as a trusted source of information and support throughout the search process
· Train and mentor Waldron Search Associates and Senior Associates, as appropriate
· Translate position profiles into research and sourcing strategies to identify prospective candidates and referral sources
· Conduct outreach calls and interviews, assessing potential fit between candidates and position requirements
· Write and deliver candidate evaluations to Search Leads and clients, when appropriate
Our ideal Recruiter is an enthusiastic champion of our clients’ missions and demonstrates a commitment to the social sector. The selected candidate will be a natural collaborator with well-honed project management skills, with a keen understanding of how to move with urgency without sacrificing details. The ability to manage multiple search projects simultaneously with a high degree of accuracy and timeliness, while demonstrating flexibility in the face of changing project needs, is essential. An excellent communicator with superior interpersonal skills, the ideal candidate will be comfortable interacting with experienced professionals via email, phone, and in-person to discuss the particulars of a search.
Leading with a sense of humility and a team-oriented attitude, the incoming Recruiter will bring strong customer service skills and a natural inclination towards thorough follow up and follow through. The selected candidate will be an individual who is adept at understanding and navigating nuanced environments that require critical thinking and an ability to synthesize information.
A bachelor's degree and/or five to seven years of relevant professional experience are required. While recruitment experience is not required, the successful candidate must be passionate about the objective of placing the right candidate in the right role.
Waldron values differences and believes they make us a stronger organization. We are committed to attracting and retaining qualified talent from diverse backgrounds and creating a work environment that values every individual for his or her distinctive skills, experiences, and perspectives.
Please send a cover letter and resume to Loribeth Dalton, Managing Director, Talent at email@example.com.
Employer paid healthcare premium for employee
Professional Development Stipend
Charitable Matching Gift
Generous PTO policy
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send a cover letter aligning your background and passions to the role.