Administrative Assistant - Tacoma
- Job posted by Yin Yang Naturals
Do you want to be part of a food revolution?
Natural and organic isn’t just for Whole Foods anymore! Retailers everywhere are realizing what many of us have known all along: we are what we eat, and what we eat matters.
Yin Yang Naturals is a Natural Foods brokerage with offices nationwide, representing some of the best organic brands in the marketplace. As a Certified B Corp, we believe that our business practices can and should have a positive impact on our employees, our communities, and our environment. Our brokers have spent the last eight years leading the charge in the natural foods revolution that is steadily changing the landscape of your grocery store aisles, one amazing product at a time.
We are seeking a positive and detail-oriented Administrative Assistant to help manage our accounts and brands in the Pacific Northwest.
- Key Accounts in PNW: New item paperwork, New Items/Discos recap, APL maintenance, Monthly Retailer Promo submission paperwork (EDLPs), and Monthly Promo Confirmation recaps.
- Item maintenance (new item submissions, cost changes, etc.), promo submissions, and communication for Distributors including Market Centre/SuperValu (requires proficiency in SVHarbor and Unified Grocers portal), Crown Pacific Fine Foods, R&K, Pearl, DPI.
- Monthly Distributor Promo Recaps.
- Onboarding new brands.
- Maintain Principals folders in Dropbox.
- Updates to OneNote PNW Regional folder.
- Support for YYN PNW regional team and Retailers (inventory checks, turnover orders, etc.).
- Market Overview updates/maintenance as needed.
- PNW case stack deal recap; master APL/PNW UNFI Auburn + Ridgefield cross-reference sheet.
- Positive Attitude.
- Excellence in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PPT).
- Attention to detail – accuracy, timeliness, sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication skills – with YYN team and with Principals.
- Ability to work well autonomously when under pressure, and meet strict deadlines.
Please send your resume and cover letter for consideration. Thank you!
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, please go to https://www.fitzii.com/apply/32805?s=id