District of Columbia
A client of The Choice, Inc. is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide a range of administrative support services for the executive office.
The organization is a nonprofit organization that focuses on solving social challenges and is heavily involved in policy research.
Responsibilities will include:
- Calendar management of both President and EVP and assistance with meeting logistics
- Coordinating travel
- Management of expenses
- Maintaining a professional and cordial manner while communicating with staff, vendors, donors, Board members
Preferred qualifications include:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in similar role with previous executive support duties
- Completed Bachelor's degree of higher
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and work both independently and on a team
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
The office is located in downtown Washington, DC. The location is convenient to all Metro lines.
The position is regular full-time hours, Monday- Friday.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply through our career portal link.