Creative non-profit seeking Executive Assistant for Boston Headquarters!
- Job posted by Manning Personnel Group
A creative non-profit is seeking an Executive Assistant to join the team at their Boston Headquarters. The EA will provide executive level assistance with daily duties, including global correspondence, reports, travel arrangements, meetings, calls, and presentations. This is a critical position working with the Executive Team.
- Develops reports, letters, and general correspondence.
- Maintains personal calendars and schedules.
- Create and maintains confidential files and information.
- Prepares follow-up notes, thank you letters, prospecting letters, and other documents.
- Assembles required documentation for meetings, presentations, etc., and conducts research for information as needed.
- Assists with the preparation of customer level and internal management reports and presentations.
- Creates advanced Microsoft, Power Point presentations, Word documents and Excel spreadsheets.
- Makes complex global and local travel arrangements and manages all details associated with trips.
- Manages expenses, travel budgets, and mobile phone plans.
- Daily operational tasks including scanning/printing, status updates compilation, new business tracking, etc.
- Assists in directing work, assigning and outlining tasks and establishing follow- up system to ensure deadlines are met.
- Exercises considerable judgment and discretion in handling requests for appointments and telephone calls, routing them to others or dealing with them when appropriate.
- Effectively communicates with all levels.
- Represents the company to frequent executive-level contacts and visitors.
- Organize, coordinate and execute small and large scale events at a local and international level.
- Professional and proactive with 5+ years of solid administrative experience working at the executive level.
- Strong business acumen plus superior organizational, oral, and written communication and proof reading skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills and professional maturity in order to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Strong attention to detail and superb “sense of urgency” as well as advanced ability to organize and manage multiple priorities while not losing sight of overall goals.
- Demonstrate the ability to grasp processes and apply information quickly.
- Proficient in PC and Mac environments with advanced Microsoft Office skills including Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word.
- Technical skills including virtual meeting setup and office equipment such as printers, scanners, mobile phones, etc.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is extremely important to this position.
- Strong customer service/customer sensitivity skills.
- Friendly, helpful attitude toward employees, clients, prospective clients, vendors, and other visitors.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Email a copy of your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org