1001 Connecticut Avenue Northwest
District of Columbia
Do you have 2 years of Database Management experience at a nonprofit organization?
Are you a creative problem solver?
We are currently in search of a Database & Development Operations Manager for a Social Service Organization. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a full-time, temporary to permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Service Organization
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Database & Development Operations Manager
DURATION: Temporary to Permanent
SCHEDULE: 37+ hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $15.00 - $18.00/hour
ANNUAL SALARY: $48,000-$50,000
Is This Your Dream Job? The Database & Development Operations Manager will be a part of the Development team and will support the growth and development of fundraising efforts and help to meet fundraising goals. The candidate will work within multiple donor databases to consolidate information and make the current systems run more efficiently.
Our Ideal Candidate:
· At least 2 years of database experience
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Enjoys resolving messy or unorganized data
· Able to communicate with other team members about data
· Has worked with a wide variety of donor databases; experience with Salesforce
· Experience with basic Microsoft Office software
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state of the art practices; participating in professional organizations
How You Will Spend Your Day:
· Manage the data entry and processing of all gifts and contributions.
· Prepare, track, print, and mail all acknowledge letters.
· Ensure the timely and consistent importing of key constituent information into database from external spreadsheets and other lists.
· Process all contributions with a high level of accuracy using the daily log sheet as a guide. Review back up information to ensure accuracy of donations
· Facilitate setting up CRM and income forecasting tools; i.e., dashboards; standard and custom reports
· Interact closely with the Finance team and other Development team members to accurately close the monthly book; with accurate coding of gifts
· Process acknowledgements on a timely basis which fits with the Development stewardship plan
· Act as primary liaison with database vendor
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Database & Development Operations Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.
Minimum Education Required