On Call Residential Aid
- Job posted by Sanctuary for Families
Performs administrative tasks and client case management to support the agency's shelter and dwellings. During assigned shifts, the Case Aid must ensure the security of the shelter/dwellings and the safety of the residents.
<img src="https://rs.careerliaison.com/pixel/xq8gd8m3sqvdmj89"><img src="https://analytics.click2apply.net/vDwRXNeSXdEZyH2dRhjPZa">
- Ensures security of shelter/dwelling and safety of residents with the location.
- Provides client service support as directed.
- Collects residents' signatures and faxes attendance to HRA.
- Inputs data into SORTS for attendance and new admissions.
- Travels to emergency shelters as needed.
- Arranges transportation for shelter and dwelling clients as needed.
- Answers telephone, faxes, files records.
- Takes inventory and orders supplies as directed by supervisor.
- Maintains client and agency records as required.
- Coordinates with facilities staff to request necessary maintenance and repairs.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High School Diploma required.
- Experience with shelter services preferred
Minimum Education Required