- Job posted by Stasher
Stasher is a rapidly growing business with a mission to eliminate plastics by providing a healthier alternative for people and the planet. Stasher is disrupting the storage category, which has been stagnant for decades, by providing a plastic-free alternative to bags and containers that you can cook in too!
We are looking for individuals that identify with our core values that focus on environmental sustainability and healthy holistic living. Every day you will be tasked with new and exciting opportunities to grow your own set of skills and the overall business. We are looking for a team players that are self-motivated, organized and self-starters. We are a B Corp, 1% for the Planet and Women Owned.
About The Position:
This is a part-time position, approximately 15 hours per week, Monday through Friday 3 hours per day.
Stasher is seeking an immensely organized and driven self-starter who is able to keep our office humming. This individual will be responsible for general upkeep and organization of the office, shipping, planning events, sending sample orders and the like.
The Ideal Candidate will Have:
- 2+ years of admin and/or customer service experience.
- An exceptional attention to detail.
- The ability to work well both in a team and independently.
- A strong willingness to pitch in and make things happen.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, Power Point), Google Docs. Adaptability in learning other office systems such as QuickBooks and Shopify.
- A passion for our mission and infectious enthusiasm.
If this sounds like you, we invite you to apply.
Minimum Education Required