The Choice Inc. is a boutique staffing firm that supports many Washington DC area nonprofits, associations, and government agencies.
We are currently supporting a search for one of our nonprofit clients. This position will directly support one of their regional philanthropy with critical department administration. This particular role is critical as it will help support operations related to high level donors and partners.
Key duties in the position include:
- Scheduling and organizing meetings
- Travel coordination
- Administrative support to several key gift officers
- Processing expenses
- Maintaining donor database
We are seeking candidates with strong administrative backgrounds for this position.
- Completed Bachelor's degree
- At least two years of administrative experience
- Previous scheduling and travel coordination experience preferred
- Previous experience using a donor database/CRM (ie Donor Perfect, Salesforce, Raiser's Edge)
- Strong writing and computer skills
The position will start on a temporary basis, but has the potential for temporary to perm.
The office is located in downtown DC.
An interest in conservation, environmental sustainability, or related field a plus.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply: please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and label the subject "administrative coordinator, fundraising"