Administrative Assistant II - San Pablo
- Job posted by Aspiranet
Details: $16 - $18 / Hourly Wage
At Aspiranet, we envision a world in which all children and youth are loved and cared for and all families have the resources to thrive. As such, our Mission as a public benefit corporation is to provide children, youth, and families with a foundation of support and services so they can succeed at home, at school, and in their communities. Our organization culture is defined by four (4) main Values which govern our interactions with each other: Respect, Integrity, Courage, and Hope. Aspiranet's Vision, Mission, and Values give meaning and context to our daily work.
In support of that vision, Aspiranet offers an array of services in seven core areas: Foster Care, Adoption, Transition-Aged Youth, Residential, Intensive Home-Based services, Behavioral Health, and Family & Community services. Aspiranet has over 44 locations throughout California and is headquartered in South San Francisco.
Position Summary –
The Administrative Assistant – Level II provides general administrative support to the Core Program Director and overall office. Major responsibilities include managing incoming calls, maintenance of database and report generation, coordinating personnel paperwork, maintaining and reconciling district cash/donation accounts and records, file preparation, review and maintenance, oversight of routine office operations and general information distribution within the office. The Administrative Assistant – Level II also coordinates with the Administrative Assistant – Level II and/or Core Division Administrative Assistant(s) office regarding administrative functions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word or similar current word processing software.
- Experience working in a Windows- based environment including communications software using remote and file transfer protocols.
- Flexibility to manage the assigned workload in order to meet task deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Experience and knowledge operating and maintaining standard office equipment such as a multi-functional machine (copy/fax/scanner), postage meter, printer, etc.
- Meets all state required conditions of employment as set forth by Community Care Licensing for a Licensed Community Care facility; i.e. Fingerprint and Child Abuse Index Clearance, TB/Health Physical, valid CDL and clean driving record.
How to Apply-
$16-18 Per Hour
Aspiranet offers a competitive benefits package to full-time employees that are aimed at supporting your health and wellness, financial planning, work life balance, and protection from the unexpected.
We understand your desire to continue to grow in the role. We are known for providing high quality services, excellent staff training and opportunities for advancement into supervisory and other roles within the organization.
The greatest benefit of a career at Aspiranet is the difference you make in the lives of our clients.
Our Vision, “to take collective action to support communities and families as they love and care for their children”, is widely respected across California and throughout the Human Services industry, and continues to support our reputation for innovative programs and positive outcomes.
The comprehensive benefits package includes:
· Free Healthcare Insurance: Medical, Dental, and Low Cost Vision
· 401a and 403(b) retirement program
· Free Life and AD&D Insurance
· Free Employee Assistance Program
· Section 125 Medical and Child Care FSA's
· Commuter Benefits
· Many more Voluntary benefit choices
· Paid Time Off -Employees accrue 10 vacation days, 10 sick days and 10 holidays per year (Includes Birthday Holiday!), which may be used immediately upon hire.
· Additional paid vacation days accrue after 3 years of full-time employment
· Job specific training opportunities
· Flexible schedules for Direct Service Staff
· Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve!
Aspiranet is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state, local, and federal law.
Visit our website at www.aspiranet.org. This is at a non-profit organization. No relocation assistance available.<img src="https://rs.careerliaison.com/pixel/nk5rfpb9j2fjxch8"><img src="https://analytics.click2apply.net/vNOQ2BmIXJwoYTowEuA1ED">
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply