1001 Connecticut Avenue Northwest
District of Columbia
Do you have at least 5 years of experience fundraising with a creative spirit to coordinate events and ability to speak in public?
Do you have knowledge of your local community?
We are currently in search of a Manager, Annual Giving for a Family Residential Center. The position is based in Bethesda, MD. This is a Full Time, Permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Family Residential Center
LOCATION: Bethesda, MD
POSITION TITLE: Manager, Annual Giving
DURATION: Full Time
SALARY: 62,000 - 67,000/annual
Is This Your Dream Job? Reporting to the Director, Leadership and Legacy giving, this position manages gifts of $1,000 or less. Work to meet or exceed annual fundraising goals by developing activities and communications as well as creatively increase donor levels and reengage previous donors. Assists with donor recognition and special event activities.
· Life and AD&D Insurance
· Employee Assistant Plan
Our Ideal Candidate:
· 5-9 years’ experience in annual fundraising
· Bachelor’s Degree (Required)
· Knowledge of donor development systems (preferably Raiser’s Edge)
· Experience coordinating events, public speaking, and managing budgets
· Has knowledge of the local community
· Has strong verbal and written communication skills
· Friendly, mature, creative, self-motivated, flexible, positive and team oriented
· Ability to lead events and manage volunteers
· Be willing to participate in evening and weekend events
How You Will Spend Your Day:
· Create and implement direct mail, online giving, and monthly giving to increase the annual giving program; oversee the direct mail program
· Create a diverse donor base by working with the communications team on marketing and outreach materials
· Prepare and analyze regular reports
· Create strategies to reengage previous donors
· Assists with the maintenance and accuracy of the donor base
· Participates in special events activities, give tours and attend public speaking appearances
· Other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Manager, Annual Giving” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.
Minimum Education Required